If you don’t find your required package above please click here to create custom package
Chennai is a major commercial, cultural and educational center in India and one of the four metropolitan city of India. The city of Chennai, formerly known as Madras, in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. It is very famous city due to presence of temples, beaches and other centers of historical and cultural significance. Chennai is the best city in India for foodies, the city known for its large collection of aromatic and gastronomic flavours. It is the second leading exporter of Information Technology(IT) after Bangalore.
Taxi Service From Tirupati to Chennai:
We offer complete Taxi service from Tirupati/Tirumala to Chennai. Distance from Tirupati to Chennai is 150 kilometres, 3hrs 36mns drive. Tirupaticaars.com 24/7 taxi service providers offer 4 Seater Swift, Etios, Verito, 7 Seater Innova, Traver, 12 Seater Tempo and Luxury Vehicle Duster, Volkswagen Vento. Best outstation taxi service in Tirupati. We provide both local and outstation packages, Tirupati to Chennai taxi service in Tirupati.Places to Visit:
The places to visit in and around Chennai are Marina Beach, Govt.Museum, Sri Parthasarathy Temple, Kapaleeswarar Temple, Valluvar Kottam, Covelong beach, Birla Planetarium, Elliots beach, San Thome Church, Thousand Light Mosque, Fort St. George, Connemara Public Library, Nettukuppam, Guindy National Park and Snake Park, Vellankani Shrine, Mylapore, Vivekananda House, Royapuram Fishing Harbour, Arignar Anna Zoological Park, Seemozhi Poonga, Crocodile Bank, Dakshina Chitra, Muttukadu, Mahabalipuram, Kanchipuram, Vellore, Vedanthagal Bird sanctuary, Tiruttani.
|1||Chennai||Sri Parthasarathy Temple||04:00AM – 11:30PM|
|2||Chennai||Kapaleeshwar Temple||05:30AM – 09:00PM|
|3||Mahabalipuram||Shore Temple||06:00AM – 06:00PM|
|4||Kanchipuram||Kamakshi Amman Temple||05:30AM – 08:30PM|
|5||Ratnagiri||Balamurugan Temple||06:00AM – 08:00PM|
|6||Vellore||Sri Lakshmi Narayani Amma Temple||08:00AM – 08:00PM|
|7||Tiruttani||Subramanya Swamy Temple||05:00AM – 09:00PM|
- Male devotees should wear a dhoti or pyjama with upper cloth or formal pants and shirts.
- Female devotees should wear a saree or a chudidhar with upper cloth.
- Children could wear any fully covered dress.
- We provide 24/7 Taxi service from Tirupati/Tirumala to Chennai. You can call us any time for the taxi service in Tirupati to anywhere we are always there for you. We have all type of Vehicle to serve you .
- Chennai taxi package are shown above. Tirupati caars has been serve the customers all over the world past 20 years. To Know better about the our service check out the Tirupaticaars Reviews .
- For any kind of assistances regarding taxi/cab service to Madurai Temple.