The term ‘Tirupaticaars.com’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the TIRUPATI CAARS whose registered office is ‘AARIZ TECHNOLOGIES PVT LTD , 1, 10th Cross, 1st Main Rd, Madiwala, Mayuri Nagar, BTM Layout 1, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560068.’ The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- 1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- 3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- 4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- 5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- 6. All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- 7. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- 8. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- 9. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India.
- 10. Specific offers will have might have additional Terms & Conditions which the user has to comply with in case he chooses to avail that offer.
Cancellation and Returns
You may cancel the booking 24 hour prior to the time of journey, with cancellation charges 10% for all services. In case cancellation or shorting of the trip is requested within 24 hours of the pick-up time, then following rules will apply:
- 1. Multi Day trip: The charge for the first day would be deducted from the total amount and refund will be issued to the user.
- 2. Single Day trip/ Airport transfer: No Refund will be issued to the user.
- 3. Airport transfer: No Cancellation Charges if Cancelled at least 5 hours prior of pickup time.
If you are eligible for refunds based on the “Cancellation and Returns” policy above, then the refund will be remitted back to you in 3-7 working days. In case of any issues, write to us at email@example.com or call us at 99 0203 7788