We help the customers to book the online darshan tickets
Guidlines for online tickets booking.
- Pilgrim should provide Valid Photo ID Proof and upload photo of size less than 20 kb at the time of registration or booking.
- Pilgrims can book Special Entry Darshan tickets up to 3 hours before the Darshan Commences.
- Pilgrims can book darshan maximum of 60 days for special entry darshan.
- Pilgrim should provide valid mobile number while booking ticket for future communication.
- Primary pilgrim should upload his/her passport size photo of size less than 20 kb at the time of booking.
- Quota for Special Entry Darshan (Rs. 300)
- All the pilgrims must carry original ID proof(s) mentioned on the ticket.Pilgrim should come with at two printouts of confirmation slips along with original proof of ID and to produce the same at VQC-I for verification to get entry for Seva / Darshan and the other one while collecting the privileges.
- All the pilgrims should produce the original ID proof (already given while booking the Darshan ticket / Accommodation) at the time of availing the Darshan / Accommodation.
- The Pilgrims whose photos / ID details printed on the receipt page only will be entitled to avail Seva/Darshan performance.
1.All bookings are FINAL : postponement / advancement / cancellation is not allowed.
2.In the event of not availing the Darshan on the specified date, No refund will be made under any circumstances to the pilgrims.